Top Christmas Tree Theme Ideas. How to choose the best themes and decorations for your house for Christmas.
Decorating a room and choosing the right Christmas theme is the fist step. Department stores have many themes to pick from and are a great place for inspiration for your own design. Decorations are fun to do for the entire family during the Christmas holiday.
How to select the proper Christmas tree and matching decorations? To ensure the best arrangement choose a theme that you want to express for Christmas, something warm and inviting for friends and family, displays that are festive and show a jovial spirit of the Christmas holidays. A Christmas tree theme ought to tell your personality, interest, creativity, and traditions. Christmas themes can range from the traditional Christmas designs to modern-magical, visually eye-catching, lights and sounds themes.
Here are some ideas to work with and help get you started:
1. Choose the tree. Artificial Christmas trees are good and can be reused year after year. Trees come in many colors. Red, blue, green, white, and pink. Some can be flocked, topiary, tinsel, and tabletop trees. Real Christmas trees are renewable, grown on tree farms, and new seedlings are replanted. Most importantly, choose a Christmas tree that is the right size for your room.
2. Color theme, red and green, gold and green, silver and blue, white with any color, gold and red, silver and white silver, red and pink, remember that any color combination should reflect your overall theme.
3. Christmas themes. Themes should synchronized with chosen decorations. Angel themes, Santa themes, musical themes, ribbons-garlands themes, snowflakes and icicles, candy themes, sparkling-tinsel themes, stuffed animals and teddy bears themes, Victorian, French, Dutch themes.
4. Ornaments. You can match your Christmas lights and ornaments with your color theme. Collectable ornaments of glass balls, reindeer, nutcracker, sports, cartoon characters, pictures of family and friends, birds, elves, snowmen, and religious.
5. Christmas lights. From multicolor lights to white, you will need an extension cord, and correct size and placement upon Christmas tree for a harmonious display.
6. The Christmas mantel. Sparkling up the mantel is a great place to set the holiday spirit of Christmas by adding a touch of glamour. Combining silver candles and white can make a dramatic theme. Various sizes and heights of candles and stands, live plants, and similar color and themes. You can design modern and traditional themes here. Christmas stockings also make a good choice, and can be personalized and can hold all sorts of goodies over the fireplace. Christmas bells and garlands also make perfect staging for a great looking mantel for the holiday season.
7. The banister and doorways or mantels can be use to for decorating with aromatic, natural layers of fresh eucalyptus branches or pine, fills the room with a fresh, clean scent. Smartly placed cinnamon-scented pine cones add a spicy, pleasant holiday fragrance to the rooms for guest. Glass ornaments, gold berries, and a tall, sculptural reindeer can add holiday cheer and elegance to any room in the house.
Welcome family and friends to your home by ostentatiously displaying a holiday wreath for the front door. Wreaths come in many designs and themes. Choose one that shows your individuality and festive nature. With the proper Christmas accessories such as color, garlands, wreaths, lights, and ornaments, you decorate the entire home, any room into a lovely Christmas theme. Decorating both interior and exterior doesn’t have to be complex. Malls and stores have plenty of theme packs and Christmas accessories and staff to help make it easy. Decorating is fun and will be last a lasing Christmas memory for all to enjoy for the holiday season.
Christmas Decorating: How to make and decorate your own festive cards, baubles, wreaths, candles, stockings, crackers and tree decorations
How To Decorate a Christmas Tree: Cheap and Easy Ways to Decorate your Christmas Tree!
A Homemade Christmas: Creative Ideas for an Earth-Friendly, Frugal, Festive Holiday
Christmas: Make It Sparkle--225 Simple Crafts, Food & Decorating Ideas for Your Holiday Home
Cookie Craft Christmas: Dozens of Decorating Ideas for a Sweet Holiday
T.S.Garp © Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.