Monday, June 6, 2011

Treetrunk Writer

 



Dear readers, I must apologize for not being able to place timely articles and blogs of late. But I have been preoccupied with developing a new company with business associates that take up a lot of my time. Feel like I've been confined to a tree trunk with the a "Do not disturb" sign posted outside just so that I could concentrate on the many multitask I have to complete on schedule. There is no price for creativity, and the rewards are mounting up, especially working with an equally creative team, which is to say, I'm having a wonderful time developing  this new business venture. I'll be blogging again just as soon as I get on a more flexible schedule and adding more articles to Mysticlight. Thanks for visiting!

T.S.Garp © Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites